Beachfront homes for rent is a phenomenon that is becoming fashionable for visitors who come to our country from all over northern Europe and even the world. But why is the Costa Daurada and especially Sitges such a popular destination? Here are 10 reasons why you should book your villa for this summer.
- The climate. You won’t be surprised to see palm trees along the promenades of the coastal towns. The climate here is like that of the Caribbean. The ideal temperature to enjoy the sun, tan your skin and take a dip on the beach or in the pool of one of our beachfront homes for rent.
- Privacy. Our villas are very spacious, many of them in residential areas surrounded by the greatest possible tranquillity. In a natural environment, where you can breathe fresh air. In addition to all the interior and exterior space that will allow you to disconnect in your holiday villa.
- The beaches of the Costa Daurada. You won’t be short of sand where you can place your towel or parasol. Long beaches that can be counted in kilometres. An added plus is the design of its beaches, which are ideal for families, as they allow you to go into the sea without the water covering your whole body for many metres. Most beaches are equipped with sports equipment such as volleyball nets or football goals for sports.
- Restaurants. In general throughout Spain, there is a great reputation for our gastronomy and for the wide range of bars, restaurants and beach bars that offer authentic delicacies for the palate. Sitges is no exception. Next to the beach, there is a large number of beach bars where you can enjoy a good paella accompanied by a cocktail. But there is also a more gourmet side to the restaurants in the centre of town. There are several places that take Mediterranean cuisine to its maximum expression, accompanied by Penedès wine.
- Beach… but also mountains. This is one of the advantages of the Sitges area. A coastal town but very close to the mountains. The proximity to the Garraf Natural Park, full of hiking trails and even via ferratas, means that you can perfectly combine the beach and the mountains when you choose a villa rental on the beach in Sitges or in the surrounding area closer to the mountains.
- Proximity to Barcelona. Our villas are located less than half an hour from the Catalan capital. This means that in the same day you can be in one of the most beautiful cities and visit all the places of interest. You can go by car or by public transport.
- The luxury of our villas. Who doesn’t like to spend their holidays with family or friends surrounded by a huge garden with swimming pool, jacuzzi, barbecue, all kinds of luxuries inside, such as a personal gym, home cinema, etc. Discover our villas and stay in the one you like best.
- Parties in Sitges. Sitges is a place where there is a lot to celebrate at different times of the year. Of course the carnival is very famous, but if we talk about the summer, the festival of San Juan takes the prize. Many acts and fireworks celebrating the summer avenue. In addition to all the places where you can find your musical atmosphere.
- Resting by the sea is good for your health. When we wake up near the sea we have the feeling of being very rested. Even science supports this theory. If you are looking to disconnect on your holidays, the best thing to do is to look for a villa rental on the beach.
- The duration of the summer. The good weather means that from May until well into October you have the feeling of being in the middle of summer, the sun is still present throughout the day. That’s why during this period it is possible to visit Sitges without being cold.
Don’t wait any longer and come to one of our villas this summer.