Best beach restaurants, Barcelona has several seafront restaurants that are highly rated by locals and tourists alike for their excellent cuisine, ambience and panoramic views. From Weekly villas we want to show you some of the most valued restaurants by the sea in Barcelona and the reasons why they are appreciated:
– El Xiringuito Escribà: This restaurant is located on Barceloneta beach and is known for its fresh seafood and Mediterranean dishes. In addition to its delicious food, diners enjoy views of the Mediterranean Sea and a relaxed beach atmosphere.
– The year of its founding, 1992, marks the character of this Barcelona restaurant that looks out over the Mediterranean. El Xiringuito Escribà
– The enthusiasm and professionalism of the team, as well as their innovative vision of service and gastronomy, have turned the Xiringuito Escribà into a culinary and style benchmark on the beach in Barcelona. The project is spearheaded, as always, by Joan Escribà.
– Here you will find the perfect place to enjoy a wide range of seafood dishes, in a modern and friendly atmosphere, where rice dishes are the main protagonists. Try our selection of tapas and starters, or savour a seafood dish while we prepare a rice dish.
– The desserts will put a sweet end to the meal, the prelude to a pleasant stroll along the beach, or an after-dinner drink overlooking the sea.
Chiringuito BeGay: Located on the Mar Bella beach, this beach bar offers options for both vegans and omnivores. Attention to special dietary needs and an inclusive atmosphere make it stand out.
Salamanca: Located in Barceloneta, Salamanca is known for its paellas and fresh fish. Its open-air terrace allows you to enjoy the sea breezes while tasting the dishes. The emblematic restaurant of La Barceloneta for more than 50 years. Enjoy the best Mediterranean and Market Cuisine, our famous paellas, our exquisite Salamanca hams, and the best seafood and fish selected daily from the fish market in the port of Barcelona.
Bestial Beach Club: Located on the Barceloneta beach, this modern restaurant combines Mediterranean cuisine with creative touches. In addition to its gastronomy, it stands out for its chic atmosphere and cocktails.
Facing Barceloneta, the restaurant has different open spaces where you can essentially enjoy the climate and the marine environment surrounded by a mass of vegetation.
The interior room is designed to create a warm and calm atmosphere according to your needs. Dimly lit lamps and sofas dress the place.
Agua: Overlooking the Olympic harbour, Agua is appreciated for its fresh seafood and elegant atmosphere. The location next to the harbour and the sea views and
The high standards in the selection of the best fresh products, our tradition of serving our customers at all times as we would like to be treated, and the extraordinary location of the restaurant in the heart of Barceloneta, in front of the beach, have earned us the trust of the people of Barcelona and regular visitors to the city.
La Guingueta de l’Este: On Bogatell beach, this chiringuito offers a relaxed and casual experience. Diners praise its fresh food and cocktails in an open-air setting.
El Gallito: Located on Barceloneta beach, El Gallito stands out for its fusion of Mediterranean and Mexican cuisine. Its cocktails and sea views make it a popular spot.
Barraca: On Barceloneta beach, Barraca is known for its rice dishes and fresh seafood. Its cosy atmosphere and diverse menu attract many visitors.
Right on the seafront, no less, here you can taste the best paellas and fish in Barcelona while enjoying the views of Sant Sebastià beach in Barceloneta. The undisputed protagonists are the fresh, organic and local products from the fish market. The Barraca terrace, in the heart of Passeig Marítim, is another great attraction that invites you to linger and watch the scenery while tasting the recipes that are closest to our gastronomic tradition.